4.06.2012

CLOUDY AFTER A RAINY NIGHT


...

I like the night sky after it's rained.  The sky has a pinky-orange undertone, I quite like.

You'd think an artist-writerish would describe colors better, but alas.  She does have a gag reflex.  And no, if you're asking if that feels good - it probably doesn't.    
It's an unexpected color underneath the mask of night.  It unsettles.  Disrupts.  I am one step closer to premature enlightenment.  

I try to recall why I've never seen this until I went to college and I realize it's because I've never seen the sky at 3 or 4 in the morning after it has rained.   

I let go of the good boy's tiny hand.  I'm leaving him and I don't care to see his reaction.  Where I'm going, he shouldn't come.  There are things here he shouldn't see.  It's unfortunate, but his mere presence is my imprimatura.

...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...